These conditions of participation are valid as of 15 .01.2021.
These conditions of participation regulate the participation in the "MOROTAI competition". In this competition, two vouchers each with a value of €250 for the online shop www.morotai.de will be raffled off.
The competition is run by MOROTAI GmbH, Carl-Zeiss-Str. 4, 75217 Birkenfeld in cooperation with Ben Mareich. The competition is open to all residents of Germany and Austria.
The minimum age for participation is 18 years. The promotion starts on 15.01.2021 at 15 o'clock, the closing date is 17.01.2021 at 23:59 o'clock.
Participation in the competition is exclusively subject to the terms and conditions set out here.
In order to be able to participate in the lottery it is necessary to
- Being subscribers to the @morotaiofficial and @benmareich accounts on Instagram,
- to like the post and
- tag two friends under the post.
If all conditions are met, you will automatically be entered into the competition. The prize will be drawn at random from all comments under the competition post on the Instagram accounts @morotaiofficial and @benmareich. Subsequently, the winners will be informed via Instagram Direct Message.
During the entry period, everyone can enter more than once. To participate in the competition, it is necessary to subscribe to the accounts @morotaiofficial and @benmareich on Instagram, to like the post and to tag two friends under the post.
If all listed conditions are fulfilled, the automatic participation in the lottery takes place.
- The prize for the two winners is a voucher worth €250 each for the online shop www.morotai.de. At the end of the entry period, the winners will be randomly selected by a jury consisting of MOROTAI employees and Ben Mareich. Employees of MOROTAI GmbH are excluded from participation. The legal process is excluded. The draw will take place among persons who have commented on the competition entry and meet the above conditions. The decision on the winners is the sole responsibility of MOROTAI GmbH and is final. MOROTAI GmbH is not obliged to give reasons for its decision.
- The winners of the competition will be notified via Instagram Direct Message. If the participant does not respond within 7 days of notification of the winner by MOROTAI GmbH, the prize will be forfeited without replacement. A new winner will then be determined.
- All natural persons who meet a minimum age of 18 years and have a permanent residence in Germany or Austria are eligible to participate. Employees of MOROTAI GmbH are excluded from participation. Sweepstake clubs are not eligible to participate.
- The prerequisite for participation in the competition is the fulfilment of all the above-mentioned conditions (see General and Procedure).
Exclusion of certain persons
MOROTAI GmbH is entitled to exclude individual participants from the competition (also retrospectively) if there are justified reasons such as:
- breach of the conditions of participation
- Incorrect, dishonest and illegal content or information
- Obtaining advantages by manipulation and use of unauthorized aids, as well as attempting to falsify the result by technological means or by other means.
Infringement of copyrights, trademark rights, performance rights or personal rights and other rights of third parties
MOROTAI GmbH reserves the right to exclude individual participants from the competition and/or to subsequently disqualify and reclaim a potential winner, as well as to take legal action, if any of the above reasons apply.
- By participating in the competition, participants accept the terms and conditions and the provisions on data protection. By participating in the competition, participants agree that their personal data will be used by MOROTAI GmbH for the purpose of processing the competition. The data provided is subject to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and will only be processed and used for the competition and deleted after all prizes have been sent. Data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of the implementation and processing of the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions of Participation, as well as the legal relationship between the participant and MOROTAI GmbH, shall be governed exclusively by German law, to the exclusion of the provisions of international private law. In the event of disputes, German law shall apply exclusively.
- Should individual provisions be or become legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation. These Terms and Conditions of Participation may be amended by MOROTAI GmbH at any time without separate notification.
- Legal recourse, cash payment and exchange of the prize are excluded. The prize cannot be transferred.
- MOROTAI GmbH has the right to discontinue the promotion at any time, temporarily or permanently, without giving reasons and without one or more winners having been announced. In this case (before the regular expiry of the competition) no one will receive a prize.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The conditions of participation apply for the duration of the promotion.
The competition is not affiliated with Instagram and is not organised, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram. Any questions or complaints should be addressed directly to MOROTAI GmbH. Complaints relating to the conduct of the competition must be made in writing to MOROTAI GmbH within 14 days of the reason becoming known, stating the competition. Complaints made by telephone or late complaints will not be processed.
Phone: 07231 / 37401 90